Our website accessibility is guided by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 AA standard.
Maintaining an accessible site is a continuous process, and we are continually working to improve the user friendly experience. Some parts of the website may not be fully compliant with WCAG 2.1, which are detailed below.
The layout and appearance of the SonicWP website is deliberately kept clear and simple to make the information as easy to find and read as possible. You can also:
- Change the colours of the site to Grayscale
- Use High or Negative Contrast to view the website
- Zoom in up to 300% without breaking the layout of the website
- Navigate most of the website with just your keyboard or with a speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website with a screen reader
Changing Accessibility Settings
For changing the text size across the website, you can simply press the “Ctrl and +” signs on Windows keyboard, or “Cmd and +” sign on Mac keyboard. Alternatively, you can change it in your browser settings:
- Chrome – From the Options Menu, click on the + or – signs next to Zoom.
- Edge – From the View menu, select Text size and choose your preferred option.
- Firefox – From the View menu, select Text size and choose Increase or Decrease.
- Safari – From the View menu, select Text size and choose Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller.
For colours and contrast, you can use the settings on your browser, or use the Accessibility Tools, found on the top-right corner of all our pages.
Unfortunately, some parts of this website are not fully accessible yet. While we have plans to improve accessibility in the future, if you any problems accessing the information on the site or you would like to comment on any aspect of the site’s accessibility, please contact us at: [email protected].
Parts of the website with partial accessibility:
- Keyboard navigation does not work on the call back form sitewide
- Some illustrative or decorative images may lack alt-texts
Reporting Accessibility Problems or Further Help
We hope you are able to get the information you want from the website. However, should certain parts of the website be inaccessible to you, or you require further help, please contact us at [email protected]